Web Developer Placement Opportunity
Here at boxChilli we are looking for a web developer intern! We produce quality work for a wide range of companies across the south coast and are seeking an intern who can aid us in various stages of web development projects.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing. This is an excellent opportunity for applicants to improve their digital skills; skills that businesses are crying out for. The role will be varied and allow for the development of Marketing skills; perfect for someone looking to break into marketing and is willing to learn.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Has high attention to detail
- Highly attentive, patient and hardworking.
- Is self-motivated with a positive & professional demeanour
- Possesses the ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Confident communicator
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise workload in order to achieve deadlines
- Experience with WordPress or any content management system.
- Will have a portfolio of work to present.
- Have an understanding of web design principles.
- A good sense of initiative and desire to work.
- Knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator is not essential but desired.
- Creation and production of client sites
- Provide support to clients
- Creation and optimisation of website content
- Produce high quality responsive websites
- Assist lead designer during website design
boxChilli is looking for an undergraduate student with an interest in digital marketing and is working towards a degree in web design, or a relevant subject. Applicants should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with good knowledge of the digital landscape and social media. Experience in Adobe programs experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position but not necessary.
Full Time – 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Expenses Only (£5,850 pro rata per year)
21a Picton House, Westside House, Waterlooville, Hampshire
Method of Application:
Email your CV and/or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org