Hello! we are looking for a placement student to join our design team. We produce quality work for a wide range of companies across the south coast and seek an intern who is prepared to work in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment; and will finish the internship having gained broad working to create stunning responsive websites along with a huge range of other digital media. You will be working directly as part of the design team, creating web ready and responsive artwork and designs for each project, all while maintaining pixel perfection throughout all stages of the project.
- A phenomenal portfolio showcasing digital layouts, ideas and creative process.
- Understands responsive design and be able to create on trend, top visual design for web, mobile and tablet devices.
- A good understanding of trends and eager to experiment with new ideas.
- A solid foundation in typography, layout, and web design.
- Proficient in Adobe design software packages is essential, CSS/HTML5 knowledge a bonus.
- Some understanding of current internet marketing practices.
- Is self-motivated with a positive & professional demeanour.
- Possesses the ability to work well in a collaborative team environment.
- Confident communicator, able to express themselves well to clients and the team.
- Create stunning responsive websites and a range of other digital media
- Create web ready and responsive artwork and designs for client projects
- Designing for print and web.
boxChilli is looking for an undergraduate student with an interest in digital marketing and web/graphic design who is currently working towards a degree in Graphic Design, Web Design or a relevant subject.
- Build your portfolio working on exciting projects for a diverse range of brands.
- A great social, creative and fun work environment.
- Free pool
How to Apply
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, a portfolio of your work (either attached or as a link) and a covering letter. Your covering letter should include what role you are applying for, a brief introduction about yourself, why we should hire you and any links to relevant pieces of work or materials to support your application. We look forward to hear from you!
Full Time – 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Unpaid (except expenses)
21a Picton House, Westside House, Waterlooville, Hampshire