Marketing placement position
Here at boxChilli we are looking for a placement student to join our marketing team! Our marketing department produces quality work for a wide range of companies across the south coast and seek an intern who can aid us in various stages of digital marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing. This is an excellent opportunity for applicants to improve their digital skills; skills that businesses are crying out for. The role will be varied and allow for the development of Marketing skills; perfect for someone looking to break into marketing and is willing to learn.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Has high attention to detail
- Extremely organised
- Is self-motivated with a positive & professional demeanour
- Possesses the ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Confident communicator
- Proficient in MS Outlook
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise workload in order to achieve deadlines
- Monitoring and updating of the agency’s and clients’ Social Media channels
- Production of digital media content
- Running of clients marketing activities
- Creation and optimisation of website content
- Assist in the creation of e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyse competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
- Assist with execution of trade shows
boxChilli is looking for an undergraduate student with an interest in digital marketing and is working towards a degree in Marketing, Advertising or a relevant subject. Applicants should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with good knowledge of the digital landscape and social media. Experience in MS Office Software and Adobe programs experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position but not necessary.
boxChilli is a design agency based in Waterlooville, Hampshire. We specialise in website design, ecommerce design and related SEO online marketing activities. Our existing clients range from small businesses to multinational companies. We first started in 2003, over the last fourteen years we have produced over 800 sites and are still going strong. We have clients all over the UK, and even as far field as Australia.
Not only are we experienced in all aspects of web design and ecommerce, we are also very experienced in our own right selling on the web, having owned and operated the largest sailing online store in the UK until we were bought out in 2008. We can help our clients understand their target audience and work with them to make sure all their marketing material delivers results. We like to think we make our clients lives easier with our no-nonsense approach, we communicate clearly and offer advice, after all the more successful a company, the more support they will need!
Full Time – 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Expenses Only (£5,850 pro rata)
21a Picton House, Westside House, Waterlooville, Hampshire
Method of application:
Email your CV and/or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org