boxChilli are looking for a SEO Digital Marketing Manager to help aid the SEO side of the business.
boxChilli promote a dynamic environment working as a team to accomplish issues is encouraged. Working with a wide range of clients and technologies, you will experience a varied workday. From online marketing to e-commerce, boxChilli pride themselves on the service they can provide for their clients, so you will also need to be confident speaking to high level executives, who are limited by time and budget but need to take their business forward.
This is a client-facing role where you’ll be working with a broad range of customers, looking to build effective long-lasting relationships to sustain and grow accounts;
- Digital Marketing Campaign Creation and Management
- Management of all activity and processes required to efficiently run profitable SEO / PPC and paid social campaigns
- Build creative campaigns from end-to-end with the support of the design and development teams. From idea generation and pitching to the client, through to the ad copy and campaign set-up, you’ll be given full ownership of the process
- Work in collaboration with the rest of the Digital Marketing Team to ensure integrated campaign execution
- Analyse the performance of campaigns and identify and suggest conversion optimisation opportunities to exceed client expectations and grow accounts
- Take ownership to continually improve campaign performance and ROI over time
- Creative thinking and problem solving is a must. If one channel or message isn’t working, you’ll need to generate new ideas to explore and test.
The Candidate / Ideal Experience
- Strong Google Analytics and SEO knowledge (required)
- 2-3 years’ experience in a SEO / Paid search specialist position (required)
- Proven SEO optimisation methodologies (required)
- Proven PPC skills, optimisation techniques and bid management
- Google Certified advantageous
- Experience in display and re-marketing
- Experience of paid social campaigns
- Copywriting experience is a must for writing copy, client reports and landing pages (required)
- Any experience of tools such as SEM Rush / Authoritas would be a benefit
- Evaluating product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design etc. when determining keywords and campaigns
- Meeting clients and communicating directly with customers (required)
- Analysis of SERPs, analytics data, plus competitor and industry activity to make continual improvements to websites
- Technical SEO, including 301s and site architecture (required)
- Monitoring Google Webmaster Tools (required)
- Link building strategy and implementation
- Preparing useful monthly reports for clients
- PPC qualifications advantageous
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Look forward to hearing from you!