Placement Opportunity: Web Development Placement Urgently Needed!
Due to a last minute let down we are looking for a placement student to urgently join our Web Development team.
We produce quality work for a wide range of companies across the south coast and seek an intern who can aid us in various stages of web development projects.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of web development. This is an excellent opportunity for applicants to improve on their skills learnt from their time studying.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Has high attention to detail
- Highly attentive, patient and hard-working.
- Is self-motivated with a positive & professional demeanour
- Possesses the ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Confident communicator
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise workload in order to achieve deadlines
- Experience with WordPress or any content management system.
- Will have a portfolio of work to present.
- Have an understanding of web design principles.
- A good sense of initiative and desire to work.
- Knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator is not essential but desired.
- Creation and production of client sites
- Provide support to clients
- Creation and optimisation of website content
- Produce high quality responsive websites
- Assist lead designer during website design
boxChilli is looking for an undergraduate student with a keen interest in web development and is working towards a degree in web design, web development or a relevant subject. Applicants should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to work well within a team and be competent in all facets of web development and design.
Experience in Adobe programs experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position but not necessary.
Please send your applications to email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter. Your covering letter should include what role you are applying for, a brief introduction about yourself, why we should hire you and any links to relevant pieces of work or materials to support your application.
Full Time – 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Unpaid (except expenses)
21a Picton House, Westside House, Waterlooville, Hampshire