Placement Opportunity: Marketing Placement
Hello! we are looking for a new placement student to join our marketing team. Our marketing department produces quality work for a wide range of companies across the south coast and seek an intern who can aid us in various stages of digital marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing. This is an excellent opportunity for applicants to improve their digital skills; skills that businesses are crying out for. The role will be varied and allow for the development of Marketing skills; perfect for someone looking to break in to marketing and is willing to learn.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Has high attention to detail
- Extremely organised
- Is self-motivated with a positive & professional demeanour
- Possesses the ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Confident communicator
- Proficient in MS Outlook
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise workload in order to achieve deadlines
- Monitoring and updating of the agency’s and clients’ Social Media channels
- Production of digital media content
- Running of clients marketing activities
- Creation and optimisation of website content
- Assist in the creation of e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyse competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
- Assist with execution of trade shows
boxChilli is looking for an undergraduate student with an interest in digital marketing and is working towards a degree in Marketing, Advertising or a relevant subject. Applicants should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with good knowledge of the digital landscape and social media.
Experience in MS Office Software and Adobe programs experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position but not necessary.
Please apply to email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter. Your covering letter should include what role you are applying for, a brief introduction about yourself, why we should hire you and any links to relevant pieces of work or materials to support your application.
Full Time – 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Unpaid (except expenses)
21a Picton House, Westside House, Waterlooville, Hampshire