Wednesday 17th October.
It’s another busy, busy day at the boxChilli HQ. We’ve finally settled in to our new offices and the additional furniture is starting to arrive, really to take up a bit of space. Some of our display shelves have arrived and Anders has been busy filling them with toys and comic books etc. His childhood collection for Star Wars toys will be arriving soon to fill the other display stands when they arrive.
Work wise this is what we are working on today:
- Anders – SEO for Insure and Smile
- Matt – off poorly :-(
- Lee – working on change on the UKyachts website
- Goncalo – building new website for Clares
- Andrew – building new site for Chichester Canal trust
- Emily – working on designs for Mymums cakes and banners for Clares
- Heather – working on clients search marketing campaigns
- Christina – still off on maternity
- Dave – working on designs for cycle worx and Tonersmart
We also have meeting today with two of our clients, Rawlings Transport and UK Clutch Centre.