Who are dome8?
dome8 design and manufacture mobile device protective cases which store and protect your earphones when not in use; providing a range of innovative products that solve a frustrating problem with modern mobile devices.
What was required?
dome8 required a custom website that helped showcase the dome8 product range alongside an integrated online sales and payment facility:
- A custom website design that presents and highlights the range of products and their innovative designs
- E-commerce functionality
- SagePay offsite payment facility
- International Sales Support
What did we do?
We worked closely with dome8 to ensure that objectives were met to the highest standard, ensuring that the new website reflected the company’s innovation and beautifully designed products;
- Create a bespoke custom e-commerce design
- Built the site within a content management system (CMS), giving dome8 the ability to upload/edit content themselves. For this project we used WordPress for the blogging functionality
- Produced CSS Animations to showcase the products functionality
- Created a site that supports search engine friendly URLs for SEO
- Integrated a SagePay offsite payment facility for the shopping functionality
- dome8 also asked us to create an animation to show the customer how the product will work. We used 3D animation software and a CAD model provided by the client
In addition to the design and build of the website, we have also spent a number of consulting days with dome8, working with them on their digital marketing strategy, establishing their online aspirations/goals, helping them identify key target audiences, route to market and tone of voice for their product.
The boxChilli verdict
It was a pleasure working with dome8 on the design and development of their new website. We are really pleased with the final result, a website that showcases the products innovative designs and makes it easy for customers to make a purchase. The animation is a fantastic added extra to really help sell their great idea.
Visit the website