Hi! boxChilli are looking for a Marketing Assistant / Apprentice to join our team. We are keen to see a wide range of applications so please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you think you are right for the role.
Again don’t be concerned if you are a new graduate / school leaver or have ten years relevant experience. We are looking for the right person and so salaries/benefits can be adjusted accordingly.
boxChilli are looking for a Marketing Assistant / Apprentice to help aid their expansion. The business is undergoing a period of change in terms of the scope of their marketing service, so there will be the ability to learn contemporary web technologies/practices.
boxChilli promote a dynamic environment working as a team to accomplish issues is encouraged.
Working with a wide range of clients and technologies, you will experience a varied workday. From online marketing to e-commerce, boxChilli pride themselves on the service they can provide for their clients, so you will also need to be confident speaking to high level executives, who are limited by time and budget but need to take their business forward.
- Has excellent verbal and written skills
- Has high attention to detail
- Extremely organised
- Is self-motivated with a positive & professional demeanor
- Possesses the ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Confident communicator
- Proficient in MS Outlook
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise workload in order to achieve deadlines
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Be confident in working with team members to help communicate effective Project requirements in Website Development and any other digital related tasks
- Liaise with clients via email and telephone throughout the entire Project life span
- Monitor and report on competitor activities and industry trends, providing relevant information to Project Manager
- Contributing to and assisting in the creation and execution of long-term Marketing Campaigns and strategies for both boxChilli and its clients (both B2B and B2C) · Provide general ad-hoc support to PM and the team
Ideal knowledge, skills & experience:
- Experience in MS Office Software and Adobe programs The role will be varied and allow for the development of Marketing skills; perfect for someone looking to break in to marketing and is willing to learn.
You will be working closely with the Project Manager.
35 hours – Monday to Friday 9 – 5.30 with 1 hour for lunch
Businesses are crying out for employees with the right digital marketing skills. The future is bright.
Salary increase for the right applicant.
boxChilli is a design agency based in Waterlooville, Hampshire. We specialise in website design, ecommerce design and related SEO online marketing activities. Our existing clients range from small businesses to multinational companies. We can build, promote & grow your business online….
boxChilli first started in 2003, over the last twelve years we have produced over 800 sites and are still going strong.
We have clients all over the UK, and even as far field as Australia.
Not only are we experienced in all aspects of web design and ecommerce, we are also very experienced in our own right selling on the web, having owned and operated the largest sailing online store in the UK until we were bought out in 2008. So, not only can we design your ecommerce store, we can help you promote it and advise you on day to day running as well, because of our first hand experience.
We can help our clients understand their target audience and work with them to make sure all their marketing material delivers results. We offer a full service from Website design and online marketing strategy to identity design and print, many of our clients start by using us for just one of our services and end up so happy that they use us for everything!
We like to think we make our clients lives easier with our no-nonsense approach, we communicate clearly and offer advice, after all the more successful a company, the more support they will need!
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org